1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Subaru 5sp
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD '04 STI Steering Rack, Low Mile VF48, STI Catback

ALL SOLD

I'm going a different direction and am letting go some of my coveted parts I've been saving for my FXT.

1) First up is a steering rack from an '04 STI. The rack is in good shape and has ~100K miles on it. I would like to sell this as a package setup, which will include new Moog Problem Solver inner/outer tie rods and new Super Pro Steering Rack bushings. It'll need new boots but they're extremely cheap and I hadn't bought them yet.

Shipping will be a case by case basis, as it is awkward to ship due to the length. I'll pull the stock inner/outer tie rods for shipping to reduce cost/size.

I have well over $400 into this setup. I'm willing to let it go for $350 plus s/h to the lower 48 (local pickup preferred).

2) Next up is a VF48 turbo off of a '19 STI with 4532 miles on it. It's virtually brand new. It's exactly as you would expect it to be. Don't settle for a clapped out turbo for $100 less.

For this I need $600, firm as it's what I just paid for it. I'll cover Paypal fees and shipping to the lower 48.

4) 60K Mile 04-07 STI Catback and Midpipe

It took me forever to find this, and I finally landed one locally. I'm going to keep my Forester catback and am letting this go. I'm not interested in shipping it, so it's local pickup only.

$150 firm for the catback and midpipe. Local pickup only in 46013.

1)

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr

2)
IMG_6061 by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr

4)

·
Registered
2007 Subaru 5sp
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Want that sti cat back so bad. To bad I'm not local, damnit.
I wish you were closer! I've shipped exhausts in the past and have promised myself after each one that I will not do it again. Tons of time and money in packaging, super expensive shipping and half the the time they still end up damaged.

TGV deletes sold!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.