Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my hands on 04 sti seats. I'm planning on adding the heating elements later. Anyway I just finished installing the seats and no air bag light issues here. I've researched the sti seat swap, but it looks like everyone that had the air bag issues were swapping into 07+ fxt. Anyone with a 04 sti seats and an 04 fxt have any issues? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,367 Posts
So I just got my hands on 04 sti seats. I'm planning on adding the heating elements later. Anyway I just finished installing the seats and no air bag light issues here. I've researched the sti seat swap, but it looks like everyone that had the air bag issues were swapping into 07+ fxt. Anyone with a 04 sti seats and an 04 fxt have any issues? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
MY06+ actually. 04 FXT and 04 STi have only side airbags and no sensors so they are plug and play. Because the 04 FXT seats have no sensor you could use any Subaru seat that A: Physically fits and B: has a side airbag and not get an airbag light.

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
I have 04 WXR seats in my 04 XT with no issues & I swapped over the heaters to.

joe r

1 - 5 of 5 Posts