Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get this massive scoop to fit on my 08 XT? I got it from a friend who totaled out his WRB 04 sti at the special buddy discount before they towed the car away:Banane35:. It looks like the footprint is a little bigger on the STI scoop Vs. my stocker. I havent gotten a chance to take mine off yet to see if I could make an adapter on a mill since I just picked the scoop up today. I've searched around and it looks like Im going to have to either buy something with my forester footprint or mod a plate and make this one work? Any ideas?

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
It doesn't not bolt up or fit the the XT hood at all. You would need to seriously mod the mounts to get it to work.

There are 04/05 style scoops with 02/03 footprints. NWRoller has one on his car.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't not bolt up or fit the the XT hood at all. You would need to seriously mod the mounts to get it to work.

There are 04/05 style scoops with 02/03 footprints. NWRoller has one on his car.
hmmm, well crap... I guess that answers that one. It may not be worth it to try and make a mod for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts