Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4EAT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been in the mindset of wanting performance and utility for my next vehicle and was considering a wagon.

I was completely won over, after seeing a Forester STi up close, on a trip to Japan. Upon further research, it looks like it was a '04/'05. The aesthetics of this model just stood out to me more compared to the other models (older and newer).

Further research and convincing/support from a friend who's also a long time Subaru owner ('04 WRX Cobb Stage-2), got me thinking that the '04/05 XT would be the one. Fast forward to about a week ago and I'm a proud new owner of my first Subaru, a used '04 FXT in Java Black Pearl.

This forum has been a wealth of knowledge so far and I appreciate all the info that I've come across, everything from repair recommendations to aftermarket part suggestions and experiences.

I look forward to learning more and hopefully being able to contribute to the community as well. :nerd:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4EAT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

@Kevin
@2.5x_sleeper (Bobby)

Thank you, both! :smile2:

Bobby, your posts/journal has been amazing. I've been reading through several of your posts and most recently, enjoyed your detailed breakdown of the heated seat swap tutorial! I hope to be able to take that guide and put it into action one of these days :wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts