Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 04 - 08 Forester XT Automatic around 150K Miles. Willing to purchase outside California. Please let me know!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got two of them. Little far away from you, but they fit the bill. One is black exterior, black leather interior, completely unmolested. I wanna say 156xxx ish without going out and looking. The other is white exterior. Black leather interior. Lightly modified with UEL headers, Perrin intercooler, grimspeed stuff and an engine that was completely rebuilt in '15

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got two of them. Little far away from you, but they fit the bill. One is black exterior, black leather interior, completely unmolested. I wanna say 156xxx ish without going out and looking. The other is white exterior. Black leather interior. Lightly modified with UEL headers, Perrin intercooler, grimspeed stuff and an engine that was completely rebuilt in '15
What year are your and where are you located send me a message tganks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
4 Replies
6 Participants
2.5x_sleeper
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing