Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
04 Forester XT manually powered assisted
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a few items, some I never got the chance install. Strictly for all lower 48 states.

2006 STI cluster under 100k miles on the odometer. In amazing condition with no broken tabs. Will come with separate wire harness (was going to use customize to make it plug and play without cutting into my oem one)

360 shipped and all.

Grimspeed ceramic coated up pipe
-SOLD

Deatchwerks 850cc sidefeed injectors, deleted TGVs and rails (packaged together) no flow charts. all rubber components are in really good condition

230 shipped and all fees included

Grimmspeed AOS (black)
-SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 forester s
15 Posts
does the sti cluster fit in our cars no problem or do you have to trim things? I know they definitely need wiring work

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There’s plenty of post regarding the install of a STI cluster in our foresters you can find with a bit of searching. But does require some modifications. But Im pretty much giving you the most important and costly components.

It’s so clean!!! Been wanting to start the project but I sat on it for too long and now have to part ways with my forester.

·
Registered
2004 FXTi Stock
306 Posts
I worked with Aaron @afbeefcake and we worked to get plug and play harnesses for this kind of install. Guy does a great job and want to give him a shout if anyone wants to do something like this with @the wookie gauge cluster.

Only thing when installing is the two lower screws need to be drilled into new spots as they are in different area, but thats really easy. And it fits nicely.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I worked with Aaron @afbeefcake and we worked to get plug and play harnesses for this kind of install. Guy does a great job and want to give him a shout if anyone wants to do something like this with @the wookie gauge cluster.

Only thing when installing is the two lower screws need to be drilled into new spots as they are in different area, but thats really easy. And it fits nicely.

Dude that sounds amazing. Could you send me a DM on how much he would charge if I sent him my STI harness??

Debating if I should keep it since it’s not moving as fast as I thought it would.

·
Registered
2004 FXTi Stock
306 Posts

Dude that sounds amazing. Could you send me a DM on how much he would charge if I sent him my STI harness??

Debating if I should keep it since it’s not moving as fast as I thought it would.
Just PM him. He’ll build you one - no need to send him your harness.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.