Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I am a new member looking to purchase specifically an 04'-05' FXT manual transmission with sunroof. I am looking to replace my excellent driver-condition 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE with the FXT specifically to be used as a summer vehicle. Unfortunately, with 2 kids, the RX-7 just doesn't get driven much and I think the FXT would fill the void nicely in contrast to my everyday 4Runner.

I have found 2-3 around the country, unfortunately they are either quite far away from the midwest or are champagne-opal in color (any other color if possible!). Preferably, would like to find a vehicle with less than 120,000 miles. I do realize that this is a very narrow search for a very specific vehicle, but I am in no rush and looking to find the right vehicle to be used for many years to come. I am also willing to fly out and drive the vehicle back home as well vs. shipping.

Hopefully this post will find a member with the right vehicle that they might be willing to part with, or know of a vehicle that may be for sale with these options. I am definitely willing to pay good money for the right vehicle, so let me know what you've got. If a member would be interested in a partial trade involving my RX-7, please let me know as pictures can be sent upon request. Thanks for considering,

Cheers,

Hans-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
stan_t
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing