Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my girlfriend has a 2003 forester. Her genius brother decided to fiddle around in the dash I guess to try and fix her cruise control or something. In his endeavors, he popped a fuse. I replaced the fuse and checked everything else and all appears to be fine, but now her car has no dash illumination or control knob lights. I have searched for the mysterious illumination control unit but cannot find it. Does it even exist on this car? Someone please help me. I’ll admit that I’m much more skilled in euro cars and have nearly 0 experience in subies. I’m tired of having to hear her complain about not being able to see how slow she’s driving. If not the illumination control unit, what else could it be? Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,759 Posts
@Brewski425 I see you're new to the forum, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Perhaps this thread will help with your troubleshooting: BIU - Body integrated unit - DIY repair!

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts