Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 XT 4EAT
114 Posts
Please add me to the radiator shroud group buy - in black ($80) plus shipping to British Columbia, Canada, V1B 2Y5 ($10). I will paypal fothwith. -- Dan

·
Registered
04 Forester STi
2,148 Posts
I love mine! Brad gives wonderful customer service and makes some freaking awesome products. Black is really durable and so much less maintenance then my zero sports one. Posted a pic of my radiator shroud, makes it look really clean in the engine bay!

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I love mine! Brad gives wonderful customer service and makes some freaking awesome products. Black is really durable and so much less maintenance then my zero sports one. Posted a pic of my radiator shroud, makes it look really clean in the engine bay!

Thanks Jen for the great picture and + feedback. I greatly appreciate your support!

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Still would like to get a couple more guys on the list.

I know most of you have hood struts, and this shroud eliminates the orange/yellow prop rod clip, the prop rod, and cleans up the entire front of the engine bay. It also allows air to flow directly through your front grille and into the radiator!

·
FXTTONY
2008 forester xt limited
177 Posts
For those of you that have not met brad or invested in the quality parts he makes are missing out. i have been involved in design and manufacturing of automotive and aerospace products for many years.
i truly appreciate quality parts that are worth more than the price/value and service you will recieve from brad.
when you invest in quality and recieve "well thought out great products" with excellent service...well, it just makes you smile and remember after the sale, "i got some really good stuff!"
when your ready to get good stuff, go first class... get subtle.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
For those of you that have not met brad or invested in the quality parts he makes are missing out. i have been involved in design and manufacturing of automotive and aerospace products for many years.
i truly appreciate quality parts that are worth more than the price/value and service you will recieve from brad.
when you invest in quality and recieve "well thought out great products" with excellent service...well, it just makes you smile and remember after the sale, "i got some really good stuff!"
when your ready to get good stuff, go first class... get subtle.
Thanks Tony for the kind words. It's always nice to know that my hard work pays off and doesn't go un-noticed.

Anyone else interested in one of these radiator shrouds?

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'm hoping to have the radiator shrouds back from production early next week. Once I receive them, I will ship out the Brushed shrouds immediately and send off the other ones for powder coating. Depending on the powder coater's schedule, these may take a week or two to get painted. I've had him turn things around in 2 days and I've also waited 2 weeks!

I just wanted to keep you all in the loop!

FYI...I will also be heading out of town from (May 6th - May 28th).

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
cant wait to get my hands on one of these. my engine bay looks so naked w/ out it! :biggrin: thanks for another great product brad, its great to have a FXT specific vendor out there, that caters to us who have the mod bug!

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
cant wait to get my hands on one of these. my engine bay looks so naked w/ out it! :biggrin: thanks for another great product brad, its great to have a FXT specific vendor out there, that caters to us who have the mod bug!
:biggrin: I can't wait to get these things out to you guys!

Do you have a Subtle alternator cover yet?

I have a couple brushed ones left in stock if any of you are interested. My plan is to add these to the powdercoating run along with the radiator shrouds.

·
Premium Member
? ? ?
702 Posts
Brad,

I'm interested in the Group Buy but would also like to add the alternator cover to my list. Is this possible? If so, can they be shipped together in one box (I'll pay for the shipping for both)?

Thanks.

Michael

21 - 40 of 75 Posts