Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2000 forester turbo
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang just fitting my 02 sensor of EBay. No instructions.
Two white one black, black I can work out :biggrin: but which white to which white:confused:
On the sensor one white has 125c on it (temp) so any idea (HELP) :N_poke:

·
Registered
2000 forester turbo
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks again Don off to gatwick on thursday i will see if mpg gets any better

·
Registered
2000 forester turbo
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok update on 02 sensor I got off eBay. With turbo pipe mod to save MPG, filled tank up to the top and driving at speeds 70/95mph all motorway I covered 343 miles and just made it to pumps light was on for the last 5miles. And just to prove it the wife is still stuck in USA (you can only eat so much chips, cury, wine, and beer):biggrin: and been told it will be Thursday so I can try it again.:Banane35:

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,522 Posts
And just to prove it the wife is still stuck in USA (you can only eat so much chips, cury, wine, and beer):biggrin: and been told it will be Thursday so I can try it again.:Banane35:
Mine's stuck in Crete (the wife, not the O2 sensor), there's worse spots, it's 32 degrees today...

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
Mine's stuck in Crete (the wife, not the O2 sensor), there's worse spots, it's 32 degrees today...
India yesterday 42C, wish I was in Cyprus! Hopefully back to normal by Wednesday evening, we have 4 people stuck here, one in Dubai and one in Frankfurt!

Simon

·
Registered
2000 forester turbo
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok doing the same trip but have changed plugs( 1 1/2 hrs not bad to do removed airfilter box and the otherside just removed washer bottel) and hopfuly this time return with the wife ( a man can not live on chips alone) plus my liver will be much happier. so new 02 and new plugs.i will report back.:N_poke:

·
Registered
2000 forester turbo
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
346 miles this time to 50 lts, still have a little kangaroo 1st to 2ed sometimes its as if its a bit camy always have to give it a bit of revs pulling away still think its maf playing up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts