Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so I am looking for any and all opinions on the most badass engine to swap into my 2002 Subaru Forester S. When I say badass I mean the engine that is going to give me most horsepower, the most torque, it's the most boost with the turbo, etc. Mind you, I also plan on doing a six speed conversion as well. And also mind you, I think I may put a slight lift on it to make room for slightly bigger tires to make this Forester able to go down any road really, really fast without having to worry about taking a rock or Boulder to my oil pan, which I might add hopefully won't happen anyways due to the skid plate I already have on it. This project is something that I have no doubt I will work on and therefore be funding for years to come, so I don't really care as to how much the cost is going to be. Any and all thoughts would be appreciated, even other add-ons and swaps/conversions I might be able to do such as tuner chips, suspension related parts, exhaust, transmission "stuff." Lol. Like I said, any and all thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated and nothing is off limits!!! Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
following! Ii have a 99 with a lift and knobbies. Id prefer NA for offroad; a no lag boost system is more costly and i dont want to have extra complexity in the woods. Would like to know what motors swap in :) Good luck with your build and post up as you go!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.