Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Forester Cvt
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a ‘19 Touring Black with Brown int. First Subie but have admired from afar for years. Glad to be on board. Wife’s DD and family weekend car too so no major mods likely.

We switched from a G35 sport sedan to this, so it’s quite the change but fits her/our needs substatially better. It is actually shorter than the G surprisingly which is great for day to day maneuvering while providing much more space inside.

·
Registered
2019 Touring Forester CVT
45 Posts
This is exactly the trim and colors that I picked! Mine is on the way from Japan. Should be here before the end of the month. Congratulations! I will probably be installing a ham radio VHF/UHF rig soon after picking it up, but probably not until I get my ham plates transferred to it. Not sure if I'll do much more than that... oh... wait... there are some incandescent bulbs I'll switch over to LED, but that's probably it. I will be driving this one to and from work (120miles round trip) on weekdays and running errands on the weekend. If the wife and I take long trips, we'll probably take her Volvo XC90... which we call the "Mothership" because of all the tech.

Have you named your Subie yet like so many do? I only named one car that I owned and that was back in High School when I had a racing green '72 Karmann Ghia named "Otto". (Gee, I loved that car)

I'm not sure what I'm going to name my Subie... or even if I will. Many of my friends have, but always female names.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Rubber band
564 Posts
...........Have you named your Subie yet like so many do? I only named one car that I owned and that was back in High School when I had a racing green '72 Karmann Ghia named "Otto". (Gee, I loved that car)

I'm not sure what I'm going to name my Subie... or even if I will. Many of my friends have, but always female names.
Of all our cars only two had names. They weren't given names up front but kinda generated a nickname as we owned them. The first was a 1970 Beetle we had forty years. It became "the Beep" from its sick horn. The other was a 1987 Honda Wagovan. When we started out on road trips we would joke we're going to Wally World in the Wagovan. Ended up just Wally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts