Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring CVT
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently upgraded to an Ascent and I kept most of the accessories from my 17 XT Touring. Below is what I have to sell (pictures to follow). All prices include CONUS shipping unless otherwise stated (typically for the larger/bulkier items). For those wondering about pickup or estimated shipping costs, I’m located in VA zip 23320 - I can drive a bit to meet up for a guaranteed sale. Willing to bundle several items and combine shipping, just ask.

OEM
All-weather floor mats $50
Rear cargo tray $55
Aero crossbars (local pickup preferred; will ship at buyer’s expense) $80
Rear side cargo nets (pair) with two side panel attachment points $35 * photos below *
Windshield sunshade and storage bag $45 * photos below *
Fold out rear bumper protector $40 * photos below *
(2) Forester keychains, metal and saddle brown leather $10
20mm rear sway bar and bushings (local pickup preferred; will ship at buyer’s expense) $70

Aftermarket
OLM liftgate LED $40 * photos below *

SOLD
Rear seat back protectors
STI midpipe
WeatherTech front and rear floor liners
WeatherTech rear cargo liner
JDM dash screen hood, leather with silver stitching

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Premium CVT
90 Posts
What is the condition of WeatherTech liners? Might be driving down from Northern VA this weekend and could pick up.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
282 Posts
Recently upgraded to an Ascent and I kept most of the accessories from my 17 XT Touring. Below is what I have to sell (pictures to follow). All prices include CONUS shipping unless otherwise stated...

OEM
Rear side cargo nets (pair) with two side panel attachment points $35
Fold out rear bumper protector $40
JDM dash screen hood, leather with silver stitching $65

Aftermarket
OLM liftgate LED $40
Hi there... Curious about the above items - still around? And do you have pics...?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold a few things today, but still have quite a bit left. Original post has been updated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The sunshade is for EyeSight vehicles but would likely fit non-ES just fine - the cutout shape at the rear view mirror should be the only thing that’s different

1 - 14 of 14 Posts