Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the beginning of Covid Lockdown, my son said he wanted to go off-roading for his birthday. He’s 5. I’ll capture our journey to improve the family car for more off-road adventures here. I know many of you are of the same mind: how do I best mod the forester while maintaining it as a daily driver

first, we added Falken wildpeak a/t 235/60/17 to stock rims.

then we added primitive racing skid plates

then we added Rallitek overload 1/2” lift springs to the rear, and Rallitek 1/4”lift sport springs to the front.

the ride is firm but not uncomfortable, and it has lifted about 1.5” overall since we began.

after all mods so far.
Like I said my goal is to be able to get out and enjoy the out doors with a full load of gear and kids while still maintaining a stock appearance/ride for daily driving I’ll report back on how we did. feel free to follow and ask questions as you need.

see this thread on my tire choices and skid plate install

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester
22 Posts
Nice. I just ordered the standard height rallitek springs for my car. And got the same falken A/T tires as well. I went up 5% on the sidewall. I totally get the want for improved performance without losing stock look and feel for day to day use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.