Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner


  1. Suspension and Handling
    I've installed a lowering spring on my SJ and i happen to see a cracked bushing on my suspension. I was wondering what the part is called so i can order some parts. And also some recommendations for third party brand like hardraceor others if there is any.