I was very intrigued by your post and I have a few questions for you. However, I am looking at the Outback though.
1. Since it is a kit, vehicle should not matter, is this correct?
2. Do you have to replace the entire seat?
3. Can you use the existing leather if it is already perforated?
4. Where did you order the cooling kits from?
5. The 2016 OB has the switch on the dash, do you need to change out the switch for the heat or can you add a separate switch for the cooling?
My F150 has the best seats I have ever sat in along with the heat and ventilation. Needless to say, I really like the cooled aspect of it, especially since I live in Florida.
Any assistance you can provide, I would certainly appreciate it.