Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Diode Dynamics OEM HID D2R bulbs

13K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  Ozark08 
#1 · (Edited)
I've had a couple more nights to experience the low beam replacement bulbs i picked up from Diode Dynamics and felt the need to repost an earlier message i shared. Extremely happy with the outcome/product!!

Copied from my journal, but wanted to share in here as not everyone reads the journals section:
"got a couple night time cruises under my belt this weekend and must say.....super pumped on the new bulbs from @Diode Dynamics . look great obviously and work great as well. the 6K temp was just what i needed. enough of a bump to notice a difference...without turning into a blue headlight bulb dude like the ones hanging out down at Advance Auto. lol.

paul and phillip were more then great with the communication and i now realize why many on this site mention them as the only source for any lighting needs/info/etc. clearly ill be back there asap. even without the flury of coupon codes, additional "points", etc that they throw your way. very cool to see that an informative site also comes through when it comes down to the actual order, shipping, end user aspect of things. thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!"

fwiw i got these in the 6K:
2006-2013 Subaru Forester Replacement OEM HID Bulbs - Forester - Subaru - Bulbs By Vehicle - Lighting

Id take more head on pics...but then you wouldnt see the car....or anything for that matter. but for pic sake:

See less See more
#7 ·
looks like your problem has been solved @Ozark08......congrats again on the SH.

but with that said...still going strong and loving mine!!! just wanted to throw it out there again as the commutes home have been getting darker and darker these days as winter approaches.

a must have for any 09-13 (and id imagine newer years) oem HID fozzie come low beam replacement time!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.