Join Date: Feb 2009
Car Year: 2004
Car Model: Forester XT
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Am I missing any mods?
Just looking for mods that increase straight line performance right now. I don't care about bettering handling or braking at the moment. I am where I feel I need to be with those items.
A few things are out for me right now:
1) Newer Access Port
2) Manual Transmission
3) Bigger Turbo
5) Pro Tune *I might be be receptive to it, just a little bit reluctant since I have done my own tuning on other vehicles* ....still might want to hold off if I am missing any mods.
Here are my mods (some are old school and you might not like them but I am not backing up):
- TD04-13T RichStage4 P&P turbo with WRX WastegateCeramic & VHT Coating/SPT Heat Shield
- Stage 2 Cobb OTS Tune & V1 AP,
- Cobb Turbo Back Exhaust with VHT coated Cobb catted downpipe
- Ported and Polished TurboXS Uppipe with VHT Coating
- STI Ported and Polished '08 Exhaust Manifolds with VHT Coating
- SPT intake and heat shield
- Rotella T6 5w-40 (Going to Mobil 1 0w-30 to free up a few HP even if tiny and at the expense of reliability)
- TB Coolant Bypass
- Cobb Lightweight Crank Pulley
- A/C insulator with VHT around transmission cooler hoses
- Removed underhood insulation
- Generic Dexron VI (to reduce driveline losses even if tiny and at the expense of reliability)
04 4EAT. Modifications are in my garage:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by 2004XT_Auto; 03-19-2017 at 07:11 PM.