Join Date: Dec 2010
Car Year: 2009
Car Model: X
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here we go:
1. The levelling screw for the left main beams is the grey one at the bottom, left third. My pencil mark is just visible at the one o'clock position.
2. Under the car, just in front of the left, front wheel, looking up. One screw directly behind the tow hook and one plastic clip at the bottom, left. Remove both.
3. Lever the centre of the plastic clip out about 3 to 4 mm and then pull it right out.
4. Pull the plastic cover out of the way from the front. The rear stays in place.
5. The large, phillips-head screw in the centre is NOT the fog light levelling screw.
6. The levelling screw is inside the hole just to the left of the brown plug. Use a very short phillips-head screwdriver.
Last edited by BaseCamp; 01-20-2011 at 01:15 AM.