Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Car Year: MY09
Car Model: XS Premium
I had about 5 mins to look at the cars, as they were parked out the back hidden out of view of the general public. I was the first customer to see them.
My observations were;
1. The larger size is obvious.
2. I wouldn't say they are 'Wow' cars. They look good, but don't really stand out.
3. The XT grill, is slightly different (looks better) than the NA grill.
4. The XT front bumper/lower front end looks good on the darker colours, gives it an aggressive look.
5. The black slits on each side of the front bumper/lower front end are fake and have no holes in them and look cheap up close.
6. Cars were locked so I couldn't sit in one, but looking through the windows the interior looks much better than the old one.
7. New wheels/rims look great.
Enjoy your test drives!