Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Singapore Foresters Groupshoot

55K views 85 replies 46 participants last post by  wishvv 
#1 ·
a bunch of Singapore Foresters came together for a photoshoot...........it was fun checking out so many unique rides............

here are some pics..............

THE Polo............

THE Decal.........

alignment perfection!! see the tape measure?! LOL!!

THE Shot! :biggrin:

SG5

SH9

SG9

FSTI

Offroaders

Colorful Trio

Ciao!! :biggrin:

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow! That's a lot of Foresters. Do you have pics of each one ? Is there an Asian Forester forum you guys use as well ? I've never seen most of those ones on this board. I'd love to see how they are built up.

Where did you have the polo's made, they look great !

#10 ·
i just drooled when I saw the gold brembos on that SH... thats a confirmed fitment (although maybe hard to obtain) and they would look so nice on my DGM

another guy blacked out the chrome in the headlights and it looks good

looks like I have a little work to do.

very nice pics... very cool site.

#20 ·
Very cool vid and some really sweet SH's. I even like the lip on the OEM spoiler. Very cool although I thought someone would have taken off the roof rails which in my opinion if they are not being used, should come off, I wish I had time for that project!!!

Dang.......now I have to move to Singapore. :biggrin:

#21 ·
some of my buddies tried taking the roof rack out but parts have to be dismantled at the roof under the lining and apparently airbags are in the way or something..........they gave up.

there are a few SH5 JDM rides here but they didn't turn up for the shoot.........those come without the rails and they look GOOD!!

:icon_wink:

#33 ·
do you mean bodykits? we get many of ours from japan. like the fxt sports or fsti bumpers, sideskirts etc.........i believe motor image distributes in the philippines as well? don't think our prices are cheaper.......i mean from MI.

is there anything specific you're looking for.........pm me and i'll try to help.

cheers.........:icon_wink:

#34 ·
oh man; there are so many amazing foz's---of all models---that I don't know where to begin...

But that orange SH is AMAZING!

I have to hand it to the Singapore Forester crews. They are true innovators and more than willing to help out the community!

MAJOR thumbs up from North America and GarageXTi!!!!
:banana::Banane35::Banane17::Banane02:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.