Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Any fellow Forester Owner in Singapore?

24K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  wishvv 
#1 ·
Hi,
Any fellow forester owner willing to share tips on maintaining 2.0XT Forester?
thks

#6 ·
Hello Forester owners in SG...

The SOT (Subaru of Taiwan) was taken over by the company MotorImage (same owns Subaru / SG) not too long ago.

Here we have some rumors going on regarding the new SOT...
Some says the new dealer will not allow owners to bring in oil for maintenance, we must use the oil provided by dealer otherwise we lose the warranty for engine.:yell:
Just want to verify if it's true? Is MotorImage doing the same in SG?

#10 ·
Hello Forester owners in SG...

The SOT (Subaru of Taiwan) was taken over by the company MotorImage (same owns Subaru / SG) not too long ago.

Here we have some rumors going on regarding the new SOT...
Some says the new dealer will not allow owners to bring in oil for maintenance, we must use the oil provided by dealer otherwise we lose the warranty for engine.:yell:
Just want to verify if it's true? Is MotorImage doing the same in SG?
I dunno about warranty but the price is the same regardless if you use your own oil or even filter.

Mine went in for servicing today and they say i need service pcakage 3 which is S$500+ but i do not need their brake fluid (they do not have Dot 5.1) transmission fluid, and cooland but yet they still wanna charge me the same price :crazy:

So i told them to screw off (politely of course) and just change engine oil for me. If i didn't have an issue with my car i wouldn't even go to them for servicing after my warranty is over.

#14 ·
hi guys

hi guys, let me intro bit bout myself, my named is azan, previously i was driving a kia n a host for the sg kia club. i jus got my forester last week. basically i would like to invite u n other subaru forester owner to the first n solely singapore subaru forester owner group. i n few fren came out wit idea to create a forum tat solely for singapore subaru forester. our intention to set up this SFOG is to bring in all the forester car owner together n to show other car clubs tat we're exist in SGP... the forum is still new, so wit u guy, forester owner can start the ball rolling wit some posting and knowledge bout our ride. i'm sure we all would be happy to have our own forester forum in sgp. n i've support frm Motor Image sales excutive to work on to invite more forester car owner. u guys can pm me to enquiry bout the SFOG.

Thanks for ur time to read my invitation, hope to hear frm u soon n register.. peace n hav a nice day.... the forum will launch by next monday...

at the moment to register login to : SG SUBARU FORESTER OWNER GROUP - Maintenance Mode Enabled

me already apply n register a domain name for the forum for easy access in future. once approved u can jus easily login to : www.subaruforester.sg

#20 ·
Hi all

Hi all,

Newbie here from Singapore, got my Forester 2009 for almost a month, I am wondering if any brother can let me know where to purchase those add on "barang barang" < Like side bar, or what buffalo or kangaroo bar... bla bla..> to make it look more " garang" ? :biggrin:

Many thanks!!

:Banane35:

#21 ·
Hi all,

Newbie here from Singapore, got my Forester 2009 for almost a month, I am wondering if any brother can let me know where to purchase those add on "barang barang" < Like side bar, or what buffalo or kangaroo bar... bla bla..> to make it look more " garang" ? :biggrin:

Many thanks!!

:Banane35:
bro in sg u can try SUBARU FORESTER, SINGAPORE - Home and Subaru Club SG for info/vendors etc.......:icon_wink:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.