Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Sturbo 98-00, stock injector cc?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  euroviking 
#1 ·
I have the 00 s-turbo with yellow side feed injectors, does anyone know if they are 380 or 440cc? What i have found in generall is that STI v5-6 witch is 99-00 with sidefeed injectors have 440cc, but could it really be the same ones i have? Ive tried searchingfor this topic without any succses.

#4 ·
I had 440 yellows on my 1999/turbo s as standard as confirmed and checked by Simon roe / Jgm on its first map years ago
That great News t1gger! And you are completely correct Mikr. Ive been contemplating getting a stand alone for awhile and by chance this guy sells an apexi pfc for 60pounds on local FB group, he nerver used it so i cant cobfirm its in working condition, but there is no reson to belive its broken by the look of it. Ive alrdy got a td04 on the car with 3" full decat. I want to go bananas and get new headers, up piper and bigger tmic to really ring out the potential of the td04 (boost from 2300 OH ye! ?) but i have a really old engine, 300 000 kms soon, so ill probably just leave it as it sits with a new walbro and se how much boost i can run before blowby gets out of hand.

Anyway, its finaly gonna get some more ponies so i can stay with the STI's on track!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.