Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Tacoma, WA SJ Meet with lots of awesome pictures

9K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  bogeycentral 
#1 ·
Had up to 7 SJs together. It was nice getting together on another sunny winter day here in the northwest. :grin2:

SJ meet 2-21-15_-4 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-2 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_ by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-8 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-10 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-9 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-17 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-12 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-15 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-18 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-19 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-20 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-21 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-22 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-23 by vJoshf, on Flickr

SJ meet 2-21-15_-13 by vJoshf, on Flickr

See less See more
#12 ·
and different body colors!

Sorry I missed it. The only "unique" thing about my car though, would have been Eyesight. I even still have the stock wheels. :wink2:
No worries! There's a meet this weekend. Saturday at Alki...10AM. See you there.

pics/fozzies all look great! must have been a long ride from florida. i also have a crazy liking for the grey/silver color SJ XT...whos is this "SJ meet 2-21-15_-20"? those wheels...i must have. ride height looks amazing as well. clap, clap, clap.
The owner just moved from Florida haha.

Yeah the silver XT just got those wheels with 245/50s S1 nobles. He's not on here though. He's lowered on RSR springs. Actually three SJs in these pics are all one RSR lowering springs.

Nice pics and all of the SJs look awesome... but this blue one has me thinking I got the wrong color. I guess the wheels are like a matte grey?
Thanks man. Yes, I agree...the color is very nice especially in person. The wheels are matte grey I believe...but @Jhoo , the owner can chime in. =)

#5 · (Edited)
this makes me sad. cant get anything small time/impromptu by me. everyone wants to wait for WBM type stuff and only head out once or twice a year i guess. other then @jkoppee of course, haha. his comment below reminded me of his many offers to come chill.

pics/fozzies all look great! must have been a long ride from florida. i also have a crazy liking for the grey/silver color SJ XT...whos is this "SJ meet 2-21-15_-20"? those wheels...i must have. ride height looks amazing as well. clap, clap, clap.

#29 ·
While I won't elaborate much I had a job that required pouring over pantone charts. For paint fill we found that nail polish was best and I had drawers full of nail polish catalogs and pantone booklets. I still have my favorite companies and been thinking of getting a custom batch made.

End of story. Back to topic.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.