Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Can we get an official SF5 thread?

515K views 1K replies 294 participants last post by  Duckie 
#1 ·
Im looking for pictures guys so lets see them. gtrydazx are defintly welcome to post here!

#49 ·
the 05 LGT wheels look great on the Forester if I ever upgrade my LGT wheels I'll slap 'em on my Forester.

Where does one get those F badge? I have a EDM grille and it has the Subie logo, preferrable an F badge w/o a pink border.

#72 ·
One after an ice storm...

One after some fun in the mud...

One after a rain storm...

One after a snow storm...

I like storms....

Oh and a recent one with my new lights...
dang! everystorm. lol

what's your suspension setup? anyway, i'll be driving to MI, come February. let's see those storms.

here's my whip i'd be bringing.

_taF

#70 ·
Here's the 99 Forester a few years ago, maybe 2003? My brother drove it down from Seattle for Thanksgiving or something.

The 2003 WRX (dad's) was traded in for a 2006 Outback Sport. I actually drove the OBS up to Seattle a few weeks ago and traded back for the Forester (+ some cash). So really, the Forester is my dad's, but he can borrow the Mazda 3 for now.. I like the Forester, and I have to get it in good shape after my brother had it for 5 years!

Here she is after a long trip (I took it to the car wash -- it was so dirty -- I had to stop and pull over to clean off the headlights because they were filthy!)

At the rest stop on the way

It's "only" an auto L but it shouldn't be too hard to make it fun and fashionable.

On the list:
  • Forester XT struts and springs
  • 20mm rear sway bar
  • Some nice wheels and tires (Enkei RPF1?)
  • Tint
  • Dog guard
  • Wonder if it's possible to add in the heated mirrors for when driving in fog?
  • Auto-dimming mirror + homelink, etc

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.