Aggressive wheel Foresters? (merged thread) - Page 52 - Subaru Forester Owners Forum
Subaru Forester Forum
ebay search
Subaru Forester Forum
Go Back   Subaru Forester Owners Forum > General Forums > Member Gallery
SubaruForester.org is the premier Subaru Forester Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #766 (permalink)
Forum Member

Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default how its done.

VIP Forester | Fatlace? Since 1999
deviant808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #767 (permalink)
Forum Member

Car Year: 2004
Car Model: Forester XT
Transmission: 4eat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001 Subaru Forester S View Post
jgartland - Any plans on going lower?
we shall see. i have limiting factors right now. like the ground, and suspension parts hitting the frame. and also i gotta tub the rear to go lower there. who knows.

and *** fatlace. they were supposed to be writing my car up. instead they used that stock car with dinky 18x8.5s? what the f fatlace. </3
Old 09-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #768 (permalink)
Forum Member

Car Year: 07
Car Model: FXT
Transmission: 5MT

Being featured is overrated, I wouldn't sweat it dude. Your FXT is way nicer IMHO!

Last edited by turdburglar; 09-17-2011 at 03:05 PM.
turdburglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #769 (permalink)
Forum Member

its still annoying to be promised something and put out the time and effort to do a shoot and then not have it go through.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:50 PM   #770 (permalink)
Forum Member

Car Year: 2002
Car Model: IS300
Transmission: 5ECTI
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant808 View Post
Who's is this? And what's up with all the yellow 'fuzz' in the pics. Kind of detracts from the car. Plus he's running different size rims and tires. Did he take the fuse out. Kinda pointless to have a FWD Fozzie. And what's the deal with pumper pole. I'm wanting to like this Foz, but I don't know if I can...

jgartland: Patience, I'm sure you'll get in a feature.

Last edited by CinderBlock; 09-17-2011 at 06:56 PM.
CinderBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:12 AM   #771 (permalink)
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001 Subaru Forester S View Post
Who's is this? And what's up with all the yellow 'fuzz' in the pics. Kind of detracts from the car. Plus he's running different size rims and tires. Did he take the fuse out. Kinda pointless to have a FWD Fozzie. And what's the deal with pumper pole. I'm wanting to like this Foz, but I don't know if I can...

jgartland: Patience, I'm sure you'll get in a feature.
i like the bumper pole hahha, and for the staggered set of wheels, just wait and see if it messes with the center diff i guess.. and dont worry about my feature, i have one that should be out soon, and i just sent the pics for fatlace to another site to have one written up hahaaha
Old 09-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #772 (permalink)
Forum Member

Car Year: 2006
Car Model: Forester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgartland View Post

and *** fatlace. they were supposed to be writing my car up. instead they used that stock car with dinky 18x8.5s? what the f fatlace. </3
are you serious? I mean your car is pretty awesome but if it were up to me, I'd pick that car before yours. I mean how can you rock rotas and ***** about not getting featured on fatlace? they aren't just another wheel fitment site, they're fatlace. they have high standards.
TMFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #773 (permalink)
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdburglar View Post
Being featured is overrated, I wouldn't sweat it dude. Your FXT is way nicer IMHO!
this.
knarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #774 (permalink)
Forum Member

Transmission: '06 STi 6MT
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMFW View Post
are you serious? I mean your car is pretty awesome but if it were up to me, I'd pick that car before yours. I mean how can you rock rotas and ***** about not getting featured on fatlace? they aren't just another wheel fitment site, they're fatlace. they have high standards.
well i guess that means you'll never be featured either, with your super elite rotiforms!

dude you only post on this site about wheels and fitment bs, critizing people for buying rotas and not real volks:
Quote:
if wheels from the phillipines are your thang, then I guess go for it, but when more japanese companies start ****ting the bed, we'll just blame you.

TEs in forester sizing aren't hard to get your hands on, and they're a thousand times better than grids. A THOUSAND. but they aren't cheap, which is something you should have stopped worrying about when you got into cars.
and you go out and buy some rotiforms that cost a whopping total ~$200 more than equivalent sized rotas! but somehow your own comments magically don't apply to you? LOL
Old 09-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #775 (permalink)
Forum Member

Car Year: 2000
Car Model: Forester L

Quote:
we shall see. i have limiting factors right now. like the ground, and suspension parts hitting the frame. and also i gotta tub the rear to go lower there. who knows.

its still annoying to be promised something and put out the time and effort to do a shoot and then not have it go through.
I personally wouldn't stress about a feature, friend. I mean, you have the respect of the community, on top of that, your car is probably fairly renowned because of the fact its not often people go this route with a forester. the stance community, our foz community, and the subaru community appreciate your car. to me, thats nicer than a feature. For the most part, ask yourself why you did that to your car? you do it cus you love that community? for your car enthusiasm? or to be cool or some crap? I've had friends who have stanced their cars and all the sudden their ego jumped through the roof, and I lost their respect. I hope you don't become the typical elitist. don't have to cut someone else's hard work down just cus they were chosen over you...for now. Appreciate the community you already have, and appreciate your car which is most important. Hope you see what I'm saying, cus your foz is a perfect example of what good stance and fitment can look like on one, along with the one featured on fatlace. I'm more than sure yours is gonna be featured on a few other places soon. The owner of their prized ride, is just as important as the ride itself.

Quote:
regardless what kind of wheels, it be rota girds, rotiforms, bbs, i forged, etc...some wheels look better on other cars regardless of the brand name, some fitments look better than others. But don't attack other people. Your just as bad if you trying to bring others down. we should be encouraging each other, not trying to tarnish each other's name. We are after all car enthusiasts right? especially a small community of foresters, should be more tight knit. Don't make this like the vortex forums lol.
itohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #776 (permalink)
Forum Member

Car Year: 1998
Car Model: Forester S
Transmission: 6 Speed
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Not super aggressive.... 17x8.5 et32 with 255/40/17

Now I need some winter wheels and tires.
Brydon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:28 AM   #777 (permalink)
Forum Member

Quote:
i understand fully because im on ****ty rotas, which is why i was surprised when THEY hit me up and wanted to do a write up on it, but its the principle of the thing i dont like, having someone come to you promising to do something, then going through the whole effort to set up a shoot and detail the whole car, and then have it be for nothing. oh well the car got a lot of love at Import Alliance Baltimore yesterday, its still doing what i want it to do haha
Old 09-19-2011, 05:54 AM   #778 (permalink)

Car Year: 2007
Car Model: FSXT / FSTI
Transmission: 4EAT / 6 MT
Gallery: 2
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 60 reviews

Quote:
i understand fully because im on ****ty rotas, which is why i was surprised when THEY hit me up and wanted to do a write up on it, but its the principle of the thing i dont like, having someone come to you promising to do something, then going through the whole effort to set up a shoot and detail the whole car, and then have it be for nothing. oh well the car got a lot of love at Import Alliance Baltimore yesterday, its still doing what i want it to do haha
Dont sweat it man. I was stopped by a photographer who shoots for D sport and I have not heard anything. Im not mad even though he took a couple of photos. My next photoshoot will have everyone in shock!
2010 Forester X - Sold-The Green Goblin
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:02 AM   #779 (permalink)
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns

Car Model: XT Sport
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

I will not make opinionated comments regarding features, aside from the fact that it does suck to be strung along by those who make the decisions on what gets featured and when...
Old 09-19-2011, 06:26 AM   #780 (permalink)

Car Model: FSXT / FSTI
Transmission: 4EAT / 6 MT
Gallery: 2
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 60 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderotomy View Post
I will not make opinionated comments regarding features, aside from the fact that it does suck to be strung along by those who make the decisions on what gets featured and when...
If it happens it happens.
2010 Forester X - Sold-The Green Goblin
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Subaru Forester Owners Forum > General Forums > Member Gallery