**The Official K.O.I. (Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana)Foresters Owners List - Page 4 - Subaru Forester Owners Forum
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 05:30 AM
Forum Member

Car Year: 2004
Car Model: Forester XT
Transmission: 5MT
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Sounds interesting. I don't really have any installs going on right now, and driving 4 hours to detail my car is kinda pushing it. Maybe I can talk to the wife and see if she wants to hit up the Creation Museum again. Make a weekend of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

Car Year: 2007
Car Model: FSXT / FSTI
Transmission: 6 MT
Garage
Feedback Score: 62 reviews
Cool. I have yet to talk to pam about this and figure out a date.

did you attend the subaru challenge?

2007 Forester STI -

2007 XT Sport 4EAT -

2006 Forester XT -Sold-

2010 Forester X -
post #48 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Forum Member

No, didn't get the chance to. Maybe we can organize something sometime in the fall. I help a kids camp raise money by working the concession stands at Purdue football games, so if they have a home game that weekend I might not make it. But I would love to get some of us together for something. Hey if any of you guys need stereo installation help... I would most definitely help as much as I can. Just throwing that out there.

post #49 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Forum Member

Car Year: 2006
Car Model: Forester XTL
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got another Indiana guy to add to the list.

El T Fishers, IN 06 FXT Limited

06 FXT Limited
post #50 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Forum Member

Welcome, I've been through Fishers a few times. Very nice area down there.

post #51 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Welcome.

Added to the list.

2007 Forester STI -

2007 XT Sport 4EAT -

2006 Forester XT -Sold-

2010 Forester X -
post #52 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderotomy View Post
Not me, but you guys need KOI decals for your rides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Let me get something designed and I will send them out. Like the nasioc mwsoc decals.

I LIKE this idea, just the b&w image alone is pretty cool. If your serious about all this let me know, I would like to help some. Even if we have to spend some cash to get them I am for it.

post #53 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Im serious about it. We need to include subaruforester.org and somehow add in the other logo without being too large or tacky.

2007 Forester STI -

2007 XT Sport 4EAT -

2006 Forester XT -Sold-

2010 Forester X -
post #54 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:05 AM
Forum Member

Maybe if we use a vertical format like the b&w picture then you could put subaruforester.org along one side vertically and maybe some japanese lettering on the other side to even it out. As far as the other logo I am not sure how to incorporate it in that design. However maybe you could put a small KOI fish inside the forester design (kinda like a ship in a bottle thing) make any sense?

post #55 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:14 AM
Super Moderator

Car Year: 2008
Car Model: XS
Transmission: 4EAT
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkilty View Post
Maybe if we use a vertical format like the b&w picture then you could put subaruforester.org along one side vertically and maybe some japanese lettering on the other side to even it out. As far as the other logo I am not sure how to incorporate it in that design. However maybe you could put a small KOI fish inside the forester design (kinda like a ship in a bottle thing) make any sense?
Non-KOI member, but the problem I see is which silhouette of the Forester do you use? NA, Turbo, and the what if I have an SH or an SF or an SG. I think it would be good enough to include K.O.I. Kentucky-Ohio-Indiana (Member??) SubaruForester.org somehow.

post #56 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by good dog View Post
Non-KOI member, but the problem I see is which silhouette of the Forester do you use? NA, Turbo, and the what if I have an SH or an SF or an SG. I think it would be good enough to include K.O.I. Kentucky-Ohio-Indiana (Member??) SubaruForester.org somehow.
True the silhouette thing would be a bit of a problem, I thought of that too but was just throwing out suggestions for now, trying to get some ideas flowing. Maybe just have the KOI fish and sf.org logo and our user name or something like that.

post #57 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 06:33 AM
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Contributing Member

Car Model: XT Sport
Garage
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Alright, since I started the idea... I might as well throw an actual logo style out there then.
Very rough drawing, I did it in MSpaint

post #58 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 07:46 AM
Forum Member

Looks good Duderotomy. Thanks for the idea by the way. Ha. But we don't roll with just anything on our rides here in the heartland. Its gotta have something a little extra with it. Maybe place the fish in an oval shape and have all the text in the oval ring on the outside.

post #59 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 08:03 AM
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Contributing Member

Car Model: XT Sport
Garage
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
lets see if I can make something better when the boss isn't paying attention...

post #60 of 378 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Call me silly but I dont get the fish. Im totally lost here, and I doubt I would rock a fish sticker on my Foz.

2007 Forester STI -

2007 XT Sport 4EAT -

2006 Forester XT -Sold-

2010 Forester X -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Subaru Forester Owners Forum > U.S. Regional Forums > Central Forum

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode