Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Clubs/Members in Missouri(St. Louis)

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Johnnygalan 
G
#1 ·
Just wanted to check in here to see if anyone on this board is from the StL or Missouri for that matter. I know there are a few Subie mod shops around here, but I have yet to visit(still dont have a car so, yeah...would be kinda silly).

Basically I want to gather as much information as I can here and other Subie forums to decide the best path for my foray in to the Forester scene. I have already been told the years I like are the "facelift" years, which I believe is 06,07,and 08...I could be wrong. In an ideal world I would just go out and get my XT and start there. Eventually I want to mod it...extensively but still keep it legal, so....

Does anyone from the StL area know what I can "get away" with concerning upgrading turbos, custom ECU tuning, all the fun stuff to make the car faster and still pass the "obd2 plugin tests" that constitute emissions testing for where I live.

Any advice, help, or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan.....

#3 ·
Hey y'all, reviving an oldie, but I'm also in STL with an FXT that I just started playing with. This is my third Subie, having a good time playing with it so far.

Also, I try to get out to Cars n Coffee as I can, so would love to meet up with some peeps there. Often driving my other car though, the FXT is officially my wife's car. :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.