Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Chicago Area

795K views 9K replies 178 participants last post by  04eatmefxt 
#1 ·
Just figured I'd start the new Chicagoland thread for the Central forum.

The folks of the midwest on nasioc.com meet in various areas around Chicagoland on thursday evenings. Always nice to have a good Forester turnout.

If you're from the area, chime in!

#114 ·
Metallix: Nice to meet you last night. No other fozzies showed, so you didnt miss much.

Roman: Where were you man? Had a new '07 XT for your consideration but you were a no show!

And Achilles - have I ever actually seen your forester at one of these subaru (now s2000, miata, lancer, yaris, fit, acura) meets?

#128 ·
How about the meet tonight? Six Foresters amongst Imprezas. A record.

Present were scoobyslack, drvrswntd, metallix, csparks, silverxt and myself.

Let's do it again next week. Hope everyone had a good time.

Thanks for the toys, Mark.

#129 ·
How about the meet tonight? Six Foresters amongst Imprezas. A record.

Present were scoobyslack, drvrswntd, metallix, csparks, silverxt and myself.

Let's do it again next week. Hope everyone had a good time.

Thanks for the toys, Mark.
Had a blast! :bananapowerslide: It was great to meet everyone!

Roman those gauges are sweet! Very stealth!

#131 ·
Great to meet everyone too. Sorry I didn't get to meet all of you - but there's always next time!

scoobyslack - sounds like a plan. thanks for selling me one of those stickers, they are sweet! :icon_cool:

achilles - thanks for not saving me any toys! :shake:

#136 ·
I'm just stirring up trouble. I say toys for the kiddies!
Like he stated, Alan took the most for his "nieces and nephews". But you know he and Tyson went home and played with them instead of getting Frank running. :N_poke:

Good to see the Forester turnout at last weeks meet. Maybe this week I'll roll up in the blue dentmobile. We can have fun diagnosing the mystery noises that come from its underbelly.

#146 ·
So, any of you guys interested in going to the Subaru Challenge in Indiana on the 28th? I've just been given the green light, so I'm going.

It might be fun to go since it's right outside of the Subaru plant in Lafayette, and not too far.

Any takers?

#147 ·
So, any of you guys interested in going to the Subaru Challenge in Indiana on the 28th? I've just been given the green light, so I'm going.

It might be fun to go since it's right outside of the Subaru plant in Lafayette, and not too far.

Any takers?
Hmm, it looks like it would be fun. I wouldn't mind going, but probably won't participate.

I see that the inspections start at 7:30 in the morning...would you be looking to head down there the night before or early a.m.?

#149 ·
Hmm, wasn't me. I didn't register.

I haven't actually checked, but I assume there is an area for spectators. I'll take a look at the website later to verify. Then of course I'll need to clear it with the wife.

I'll let you know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.