Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Chicago Area

795K views 9K replies 178 participants last post by  04eatmefxt 
#1 ·
Just figured I'd start the new Chicagoland thread for the Central forum.

The folks of the midwest on nasioc.com meet in various areas around Chicagoland on thursday evenings. Always nice to have a good Forester turnout.

If you're from the area, chime in!

#4 ·
the folks from nasioc have been meeting at a local resteraunt:

Bella Cucina
542 E. North Ave
Glendale Heights, IL 60139

sometimes we change the location. the majority of owners that show up have imprezas. i think it'd be nice to get a few foresters to show up on a regular basis.

#7 ·
usually we meet out there every thursday night, unless another location is specified.
starts around 7-7:30, goes to 9:30-10 or so. Runs later in the summer when the weather is nice.

if you run any tsscc or chicago-scca events i'll see you there. #381 street tire, both clubs, other car.

G
#9 ·
I was told that the FXT is the most fun car to watch. Several of the top club members have driven my car and they said it was a blast to drive. all relative i guess, since one of them drives a modified 95 cobra.

G
#11 ·
dan, i have pushed the car hard and never did i feel unsafe. the very first race, roll-over was a concern. but after the car teaches you how she wants to be handled, no worries then. its a fun car to A/X. If you want to see my race schedule go to www.scscc.net Most of our races in chicago are in maywood. nice central location for our members that come from IN and WI.

#23 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.