Drove my sis to school, came back home, an hour and a half later drove myself to school. Drove home after school, shed some tears at the thought of this possibly being the last weekend I'll "have" the Fozzie, then drove to work; then I drove to another of our ski shops to pick up skis for a customer, made it back to my shop in record time, and finally, drove home and hopped on the forums =]
1. Today is exactly 4 weeks since I bought my Forester and joined the Subaru community. (But it took 3 weeks and 6 days to get the title.)
2. I went to the DOT and finally got the title transferred and got my plates.
3. Ordered the last remaining 1" lift kit from Subtle Solutions.
4. Received the cargo area tray I won on eBay for 19.99.
5. Enjoyed Keith Urban on my newly-installed stereo on the way home.
My wife still hasn't driven my Subie since I got it. I'm afraid to let her, because I fear she won't give it back!
Smart Man, put off her driving it, or do what my buddy did with his EVO when his wife wanted to take it out, hook up the tuner and make it run just bad enough to discourage her interest (but not enough to hurt anything).