Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Thanks for the fun.....

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Superru 
#1 ·
If all goes to plan tomorrow I'm picking up a '09 Outback. While my Foz was a good car it's up to 157,000 miles. My job changed so I'm taking longer trips and less time spent parking so I went with the longer OB.

Thanks for all the fun and info for the last 2 1/2 years. I'll prob. be back when the boy is grown and I don't need the extra room.

Have a great one!

Tony

#7 ·
Reactions: cwescapexlt4x4
#9 ·
Your story parallels mine: high mileage and wanting a bit of a change in user-friendliness, and going from an 04 Forester to an 09 OB. Shoot, we're even within a few thousand miles on the odo at the time of moving on.

While I sorely miss the power of the XT, the OB is suiting my long-distance work trips just fine. I'm really seeing the benefits of the different shape of the cargo area, and there are a couple ergonomic details that have made it a bit more friendly on my long trips.

I'll give Janesville a wave as I drive through there on my way home tomorrow. If you see a brown OB scooting up I-90 tomorrow afternoon, that'll be me. Well, me or any of the 6 million other Outback drivers up here. :icon_wink:

Enjoy the new ride.

#12 ·
Sorry, I forgot to wave as I went through Janesville, but I did do my obligatory and traditional flipping of the bird as I passed the "Thank you for using the Illinois Tollway" sign on my way back home.

By the way, did you buy the Outback?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.