Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Now available - the 2015 subaruforester.org Calendar!

7K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  pleiad7 
#1 ·
The official subaruforester.org Wall Calendar for 2015 is now available in our Zazzle store! :grin2:

The entire calendar can be previewed and ordered here.

^^click me!^^

I'd like to also take this opportunity again to congratulate the members whose photos are featured in this year's calendar!

Blue Fox - Cover
GeoJosh - January
sway162 - February
Immerkuhl - March
91Yota - April
Pam_Cakes - May
Machine1 - June
Fozzychris05 - July
Shansen - August
FXTerrific - September
Trancis - October
KCEastSparks - November
The Wookiee - December

A big THANKS to EVERYONE who participated and submitted entries! I hope you guys will enjoy the finished product!

See less See more
#11 ·
That's a good question... I think in general they will follow customs requirements and not ship as a gift - you may have gotten lucky with the 2012 edition!

Orders from outside the US can also be placed through Zazzle's international portal - the store is available on all of the international domains - but doing so may not avoid any applicable customs fees either.

#7 ·
Oh...Zazzle shows 2014 start and end dates...will this actually be 2015 dates??
@Immerkuhl I noticed that as well, sort of confusing...
Arrgh... thanks for catching that! I've updated the calendar with the correct year now. :icon_redface:

Those who have already ordered might see their orders canceled due to this, or should go ahead and cancel to be sure and re-order.

Sorry for the brain fart! :shake:

#19 ·
Yes, I noticed that too... all of the other merchandise appears to be available, but no calendars on the international Zazzle sites. :( But you can still order from the US site through the link in the first post of this thread. 50% discount on calendars is still good for this week!

#21 ·
You will be able to use the coupon code (ZWEEKOFDEALS) after you add the calendar to your shopping cart. Paste it into the promo code box on the left and click apply, and your order summary should automatically update to reflect the discounted amount.

Quick screenshot:

#32 ·
Now I have ordered a second large one on behalf of a hunting friend.
He drives a Forester, too, but he isn't a member here because his knowlegdes of the English language are very poor.

Now the price is even $ 13.56, shipping to Germany included! Such a price is more than excellent!

But the hunting friend will have to pay the price of my previous order $ 17.45. :wink2:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.