Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Does 2017 limited version should include cargo cover and tray?

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  valvestem 
#1 ·
Just want to make sure if the limited model should include Cargo Cover for Power Rear Gate and Cargo Tray.
I got my car, but didn't include them. But when I try to build the car on the website, the limited and up version should include them. So just want to make sure. Thanks.

#2 · (Edited)
I bought an XT loaded to the hilt and it didn't come with a cargo cover. Got it through the parts department. The cargo tray did come with mine as part of a package. Go onto Subaru's website and check the package options to see what you need to add to get what you want but do not assume the limited will come with all you want without doing a little research first.

I just checked myself and the cargo tray comes up as "standard" but not the cargo cover in one area of the site and another shows that it is standard. Subaru, as many other manufacturers have been know to have errors on their site. I do not believe the cover is standard but you may want to check on the tray. Have you looked at your factory window sticker to see what it says?

#4 ·
Ask the dealer again. If it's really not included, maybe they can still throw it in now, or sell it to you at a discount.

The 2017 Forester brochure says that it's standard in the Limited and Touring trims (separately, not part of a package like All-Weather package).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.