Thanks again. I think my dad will have enough headroom no matter which he chooses. I checked and his current car has less headroom.
Couple more questions...
1. Are the options listed on the Spitz page under "2015 SUBARU FORESTER INDIVIDUAL OPTIONS AND OPTION PACKAGES
" factory-installed options, or are these dealer/port installed-options?
2. I'm making a list of standard features on the Premium that are NOT included on the Base 2.5i model.
• Same audio system as base model but with 2 additional speakers (6 total), and HD Radio
• 17” x 7” aluminum-alloy wheels (optional on Base model)
• Raised roof rails (included on Base model with the Alloy wheels)
• Panoramic power glass sunroof (moonroof) with sun shade
• 10-way power adjustable driver's seat with power adjustable lumbar support
• Reclining rear seats
• Driver's auto-up/down window (auto-down only on Base model)
• Dark tinted glass
• Center armrest that is adjustable (slides forward)
Is that everything?