I ordered some relay harnesses on eBay, I modded them quite a bit to serve my purpose just how I wanted. Here is the preliminary install before I get some wire loom and get it all bundled up for extended use. The install took me the better part of the evening as I custom made a lot and modded the relay but I think it turned out pretty well.
EDIT: This relay was replaced with my own design but that was eventually removed and I am no longer using a relay at all. Also, I reconnected the DRL resistor and then disconnected the DRL module.
Overall shot of the engine: (Red wire going across will be put in a protective wire loom soon, I don't want all the heat damaging the wires to the passenger HID.)
Driver HID overview:
Closeup of the HID itself (The spliced wires are for the high beam halogen, I didn't put them on the relay as they were always on for some reason when I did, so I hooked them to the stock harness. Under all of the electrical tape are connectors so I can replace the bulb fairly easily if need be. Just gotta peel the tape and re-tape, no biggie.)
Here is where I stuffed the relay itself
Passenger HID overview
Relay Fuses (I think they are 25 amp but I can't remember.)
Disabled the DRLs (I disconnected the resistor and taped off the end of the cable and zip tied it so it wasn't floating around.)
Fixed broken ground cable