Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

SupraFozz's Progress Thread

('14-'18) 
5K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  kharizma 
#1 ·
Just got my 15 FXT not too long ago it will be a slow journey.

Anyway, enjoy!
Most pictures will be on here or on my Flickr or Instagram : Bryanjc
My Flickr

2015 Forester XT Premium - SWP

July 20, 2015 - Stock

August 4, 2015 - Re-Comissioned my old Legacy GT Plates and Frame

August 8, 2015 - Plastidipped Wheels and Grill Emblem Wings

Definitely just the beginning! Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Alright! Time for an update!

So last few months I've been doing quite a bit of research and questioning of which route i wanted to go...

Do I lower my FXT?, Do I lift it? What wheels should I get? Which tires should I get?

So, I finally made the decision of eventually lifting my FXT and going for more of a light off-road/trailing build.
I've truly been inspired by @SuBooneru and his FXT.

My setup :
Enkei RPF1 17x8+35
Hankook DynaPro ATM 235/65/17

Hopefully you guys like what I've done and what will come in the future. If not, than oh well! lol.
If you'd like to see my random crap and progress follow the IG : bryanjc

IMG_2148 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_2151 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_2154 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_2157 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_2158 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_2159 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

#6 ·
is the picture cropped??? you may wanna take a look at the program your using to clean up the photo...looks kinda suspect...

otherwise i'm glad you pulled the trigger with the 235/65/17s...been loving how much better the TOYO AT2s are compared the Cooper AT3s...nd tread life on top of that...my friend had the same thoughts too...had to replace his AT3s in less than 35k miles...his AT2s running passed 50k already strong...surprisingly still with plenty of threads...nd harder driving conditions.

#7 ·
is the picture cropped??? you may wanna take a look at the program your using to clean up the photo...looks kinda suspect...
What's so suspicious about it? I use a t3i and edit with lightroom. I may have edited out the light pole base that showed on the right side of the close up pictures.

I don't think coopers are widely available here in San Francisco, CA area.

#12 ·
Hey Guys,

Just a few changes / updates.

Received my Crossbars, Roof Basket, and the 32" LED Light-bar & Harness last week. Got them all installed and straightened out.
Also had put some Christmas lights around the basket for poops n giggles.

heres a few pics my buddy and i took.

IMG_2176 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_2181 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_0019 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_9894 by NinSol, on Flickr

So I learned something the hard way, Never cut metal on top of the car or at least don't leave the metal shavings there.
So anyways, here's what happens if you leave them there.

20151208_124231 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

And it took me about 3 hours of claybar-ing to remove them and I'm pretty sure I havent removed everything.

IMG_20151208_235323 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

#14 ·
I bought my light bar off Amazon its just some random name 32inch LED light bar. i also bought the wiring harness off amazon its called opt 7. worked fine plenty of slack.

the light bar is mounted to my roof basket its a curt basket also off amazon, also bought the basket extention as well.

#15 ·
Alright its been a while since I've updated this thread.
Not many changes, just some adventuring.
I did however rearrange the fairing and light bar configuration.
Couple weekends ago, Me and a group of friends headed up to Tahoe and Reno, to play in some snow and chill out.
so heres a few pics from there.

It's tough to stay active on here if you'd like to see more follow me on Instagram : Bryanjc

IMG_0102 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

received_10153592091998153 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_0166 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_0210 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

IMG_0154 by Bryan_jc, on Flickr

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.