Head gaskets are done!! They sucked! lol
With the help of a friend we had it all torn down to the heads themselves. I went to remove the cams and ended up rounding off one of the cam cap bolts.
We thought we were screwed, if you can't get the cams out you can't get heads off. We were going to put it all back together and just throw some coolant conditioner in it and hope it would make it until I got out of school. I called the dealership and sure enough they had a bolt in stock. Ground the old one off and carried on.
Got the heads off, the gaskets didn't look to bad except for some spots, I think the black coating on them had started to come off and that's what was floating in my overflow.
We start to go back together and my fel pro valve cover gasket set had two right side gaskets in it.
Had to reuse the old gasket with some sealer. I'll be replacing that side soon.
Got it all back together and it tuned right over.
Took 3 days total, and it was a lot of headache, but it's done.