Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Apalacpac 2006 Garnet Red Forester

('06-'08) 
8K views 36 replies 8 participants last post by  apalacpac 
#1 ·
So got this about 2 years ago, May 2013. I'm a student, so modding was progressively slow. I did what I can on a budget. Mostly all the mods I did we're on a budget. Finally got a FT job, and started to put things together. Enjoy:)

#8 ·
Installed some WRX take offs. I actually bought WRX struts. And WRX wagon springs seperately. Still have a saggy buy. So eventually I had 2 sets of struts and 2 sets of springs. I got the pieces I wanted, and still made $50:D. So essentially, I made profit lowering my car. :woohoo:

Attachments

#18 ·
So got this about 2 years ago, May 2013. I'm a student, so modding was progressively slow. I did what I can on a budget. Mostly all the mods I did we're on a budget. Finally got a FT job, and started to put things together. Enjoy:)
lol...sorry thought that was funny. had me look at the date twice.

was looking through your photos and saw that you once had the spoiler on, then easter weekend it was taken off? car looks good. Thanks for posting pics of your tints. I'll be going the same route.

also how far in is your sti exhaust compared to stock? j/c. been looking around for pics of side shots of the exhaust to bumper comparison. I just picked up a wrx catback cobb replica for my fozz and was curious to how far in it is. Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.