Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

First Foz owner

2K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  FXTandRSTi 
#1 ·
Hey everyone just got our new 15' FXT touring with Nav/Eyesight
I've already got many ideas ab some simple mods to clean up the look some from the forum...cheers
First pic off the truck transported down to south Florida from Orlando =)

See less See more
#4 ·
These things definitely don't have the fanciest interior but I like it...I will have to add some alcantara to some of the interior trim and dash pieces to spice it up a bit ;)

Here is a pic of my other beast...2000 RSTi with complete 05 Sti swap

#5 ·
Got my windows and Rokblokz flaps on =)
The factory window tint wasn't dark enough IMO so I had them darkened and the rest to match. I also had a 70% reflective tint on the front to help with the UV protection up front. I'm very happy with how it all turned out. Pics

#13 ·

My new LED fogs came in yesterday. I installed them tonight which took all of 10 minutes. =) gotta love PNP kits! The difference is incredible as the pics will show. I went with the 6k kit and Philips bulbs. They are super white/bright. They don't exactly match the stock lights but that should change once I do the mini D2S retrofit.
Headlights/no fogs

Headlights/with OLM fogs

My buddy also got started on my grille and fog light bezels =)
Teaser

#15 ·
Thank you=)
The grille and fog light shrouds are finished, now I just have to install them. More pics to follow. Plasti-dip wasn't going to cut it so I had my buddy paint the parts for me. A first of its kind and they look great!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.