Join Date: Mar 2013
Car Year: 2008
Car Model: SG5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi all you offroad frosties
Greetings from Singapore... I have been driving 2008 SG5, who I affectionately named Noisy Boy for the past 4 months... Damn I say it's a real car that works offroad for me this far....
An AWD which does feels like a 4WD.. lol.....
Singapore is a country where we enthusiast don't really get much land to drive in, and in fact, the offroad trails belonged to state land(not permitted).... Well, enthusiasm does brings us to places....
I thought I share some of my modifications with you guys that I have managed to get my shop to custom for me this far..
1. Skid plate for engine and differential
2. IPF Lights
3. Roof Basket & parallel bars
4. Tow hitch & swingaway for spare tire
5. Winch Plates with front mounted tow hooks
6. Ironman 12000lbs monster winch
7. Modified bumper to for a 40 degrees approach angle
8. Safari Snorkel
9. 80 LED 2ft light bar
10. Front bumper rock slider
11. Side rock sliders
12. 16" Offroad rims with 215/75/R16 Silverstone MT tires
13. Fender Flares
Wonder if anybody has other useful mods to share for better offroad experience?
You can go fast, but I can go anywhere...
Last edited by mavericksurfer; 03-16-2013 at 01:36 AM.