Busy day with the Foz:
- Took the kids to daycare (they were mad at me, so they called the Foz "big nose" hoping to make me sad!)
- Decided to take a day off due to the unusualy nice weather (+15 Celsius with full sun vs. normal of 3 Celciius) which prooved to be an excellent decision
- Picked up Cambridge audio receiver and sub at repair shop
- Headed to Lac Phillippe (Gatineau Park) for the last XC ski run of the year + some mud fun
Went to local garage for spring maintenance:
- Summer wheels (Forester Sport STI wheels) installed
- Spring inspection
- AMSOIL SSO 0W30 Oil + filter change
- Swaybar squeeking fixed
- Engine block heater installed (I know, don't ask!!) + coolant fluid replaced
That's it. Great day!!
'08 FXT Sports MT - VF43 and a few other
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by fujisan; 03-19-2010 at 07:30 PM.