1. Today is exactly 4 weeks since I bought my Forester and joined the Subaru community. (But it took 3 weeks and 6 days to get the title.)
2. I went to the DOT and finally got the title transferred and got my plates.
3. Ordered the last remaining 1" lift kit from Subtle Solutions.
4. Received the cargo area tray I won on eBay for 19.99.
5. Enjoyed Keith Urban on my newly-installed stereo on the way home.
Originally Posted by jrsnot
Waved goodbye to it since my Wife and Daughter have stolen it and forced me to drive the (Sigh) hybrid. I have decided to buy her a Rav4 next week so that I can get my XT back.
My wife still hasn't driven my Subie since I got it. I'm afraid to let her, because I fear she won't give it back!