Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - Anyone regret purchasing their Forester a little bit?
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2016, 07:33 PM
RocketDawg
Forum Member

Car Year: 2015
Car Model: Forester Touring 2.5
Transmission: CVT
As Neall pointed out, Foresters maintain their value very well. You could sell it for almost as much as you paid for it, which you can't say for too many other cars. Then you could get what you want. Might I suggest a Corvette? :) That's my weekend/nice weather car and I love it. Sounds like it would be perfect for you. And you can get a nice, low mileage one about 5 or 6 years old for what the Forester cost. My other car is a Cadillac ATS and its resale value is terrible. You could get a 2 or 3 year old one with all the bells and whistles and have money left over after selling the Forester. It's a luxury sports car ... plenty of power and handles great.

My Forester is my daily driver and I bought it so I could keep my golf clubs in it all the time, have plenty of room in relative comfort, get decent gas mileage, and to be able to use it in the occasional winter weather we get here. The only regret I have is not getting the turbo model ... the 2.5 is pretty weak, but it's really sufficient.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome