Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - ('03-'05) Bobo's 04 FXT
Thread: ('03-'05) Bobo's 04 FXT
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
bobodahunk06
Forum Member

Car Year: 2004
Car Model: Forester XT
Transmission: 4EAT
Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Bobo's 04 FXT

Hey guys and gals! My name is Derrick. I figured this would be a good into and a good time to start a build thread on my new addition. A little back story ive been hooked on subarus since my blue 04 rs impreza. I sold it and had to have some boost. So i bought a 05 wrx for 3400$ and regrettably sold it this past summer. So i bought a sonic yellow wrx to see if that would make me miss my 05 less.....it sure didnt. I sold the 03 and had a few cars inbetween. I sold the 00 GSR integra i had for 4k and looked all over for a wrx. Instead i found a 2004 Forester xt for 5300obo. Being a forester lover since the grand turismo 2 days i had to have it. I called and talked to him into letting me have it for 4k cash. I was on the road the next day to Lexington KY. I pull up into the drive to find a older gentleman in his say 50's. The car is 100% stock and im in love even though its an auto. So i bought it.

So here we have my car.

2004 Forester XT
Automatic
132k miles with all maintence done
The only problem was that it is pulling a p0304 code for missfire,but ill trace it down

As far as mods go i wanna do a invidia turbo back and a intake. Most likely some wrx suspension,tint and red flaps. But other than that im really content as it is now. Well onto the pics.

My buddies Saabaru

Here are the past subarus

bobodahunk06 is offline   Reply With Quote