Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Can we get an official SF5 thread?

515K views 1K replies 294 participants last post by  Duckie 
#1 ·
Im looking for pictures guys so lets see them. gtrydazx are defintly welcome to post here!

#11 ·
Congrats, 3800 is a killer price! How many miles on the odo? We got our 98 S with 150k (also in black with titanium trim) for 1500, but the interior needed some TLC after a dog with separation anxiety had his way with it. Nothing a set of WRX seats couldn't fix, though! :biggrin:

#15 ·
Not the greatest pic, but here she is... This was taken right after we brought her home, so she still looks somewhat scruffy... By now she's lowered on WRX wagon struts with Prodrive springs. :icon_wink:

Attachments

#23 ·
Not the greatest pic, but here she is... This was taken right after we brought her home, so she still looks somewhat scruffy... By now she's lowered on WRX wagon struts with Prodrive springs. :icon_wink:
The body is beaten up on mine but, ill get those pics today. Its scary pleiad how ours look alike. I will show you later today and the 98 has a name now its scarlet.( wierd thing I do is give my cars girls name) and she has 136k on her.

Dads all worried car wont last :lol: last owner replaced engine with engine from subaru so it has like 36k on motor. body looks like 275k on her :icon_evil:

Oki doki... I'm going to have to start a SF5 suspension thread because I'm getting all kinds of mixed info here (other sites too) and I really want to order some parts!
Ill have to follow you cause all I can go for this car is gtrydaz which is a good site but now for some reason I want 20s on the car LOL

vincenzol where you looking for parts on this car?

#20 ·
^^^^ is that lift kit stock, ha just kidding
that thing looks real clean

wow. i must say that looks really good
i love the look of white on black wheels soo much, i think it's my favorite color combo for cars. i know you wanted to raise it back up but i say it looks great as it sits. clear the corner lights and you'll be set

#40 ·
I'm hoping the crossbars went the way of the brushguard.

:icon_biggrin:

Need motivation?

Slynki with her new rear spoiler, her WRX wagon suspension, and her Prodrive springs for the WRX. Life is a bit bumpier, but with some new tires (on their way), we can corner like we're on rails (or bumpstops!! :huh: ??)

She's a wonderful mistress, and she even gets along with my wife!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

#36 ·
lol thats how i bought it. But overall im thinking not a bad deal for 3800. Interior is in great shape thou. 2 small tears in the leather but the leather is coming out. anyone want the brushguard?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.